Do you have sound occlusion built-in?
Yes, the audio is played via a synth component (see Add Odin Synth Component ) and this integrates natively into the entire Unreal Audio Engine with all the features that come with it. This also means that you can use any other 3rd party audio plugin to improve or to add new effects.
- Are there any dependencies to other plugins?
- I'm having Issues with Echo Cancellation, what can I do?
- Do you support Unreal Engine 5.x?
- Build-error: building for ... but attempting to link with file built for unknown-unsupported file format
- C++ only: JoinRoom does not trigger callbacks on Android / Meta Quest
- Cross-Platform / Cross-Engine is great. Inside the web client I can hear the UE client, but I cannot hear web clients inside the UE client. Why does it not work?
- I cannot find the Capture Audio nodes?
- Spatial audio does not work. What is wrong?
- Update Peer Position does not work or works incorrectly
- What if I do not want to have spatial audio, just like in my favourite conferencing software?
Still need help?
Please check out support options like AI chatbot, Discord community and premium support packages.Get in touch